Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of a PADI Professional.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll Complete Five Adventure Dives That Introduce You To
- UNDERWATER NAVIGATION
- DEEPER WATER DIVING (FROM 18-30 METRES / 60-100 FEET)
- BOAT DIVING
- SEARCH AND RECOVERY
- NIGHT DIVING
What You Learn
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF DEEP DIVING
- PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF DEEPER SCUBA DIVING
- MORE WAYS TO USE YOUR UNDERWATER COMPASS
- HOW TO NAVIGATE USING KICK-CYCLES, VISUAL LANDMARKS AND TIME
- HOW TO BETTER USE YOUR DIVE COMPUTER AND RDP
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
Required EquipmentRequired gear you'll need
- Primary Dive Light
- PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Full Standard Scuba Equipment Set (rented or owned)
- PADI Medical (see left column)
All course date changes must be done prior to 7 days before the course. Any changes done within the week preceding the course, or not showing up to a course, will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.